I am a graduating student in the Honours Accounting and Financial Management - Public Accounting Co-op program with a specialization in Chartered Accountancy at University of Waterloo School of Accounting and Finance.
I am currently working as a Senior Staff Accountant in the Canada-U.S Tax division at Clark & Horner LLP Chartered Accountants in Downtown Toronto.
In this E-Portfolio, you will find the details on my professional work experience, what I have accomplished and what initiatives I have taken on.
Please see below the summary of my experience:
Work in Process:
- In pursuit of Master of Accounting (MAcc) and Chartered Accountant (CA) designation
- Completed the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario Staff Training Program
- Completed the Chartered Accountancy taxation hours
- Planning to write the Uniform Final Evaluation in September 2014
- Aspiring to pursue a career as an Investigative and Forensic Accountant (CA.IFA)
- Senior Staff Accountant, Canada-U.S Tax Division at Clark & Horner LLP Chartered Accountants (Present)
- Staff Accountant, Audit, Tax & Accounting at Baker Tilly International, Collins Barrow LLP Chartered Accountants
- Junior Accountant, Audit & Assurance Group at Mazars International
- Accounting Coordinator at Samsung Electronics Canada's Mississauga Head Office
Education in Accounting:
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at University of Waterloo School of Accounting and Finance
- Event Planner & Coordinater
- Passionate UW Soccer Referee
- Competitive Soccer Player (Left Midfielder/Attacking Centre Midfielder)
- Business & Taxation Blogger (http://NohReview.blogspot.ca)